Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Announcements!

I'm not gonna lie. Every time I hear the word "announcements" I can't help but think of Girl's Camp and 125 girls singing at the top of their lungs...

"Announcements, announcements, annou-ou-nce-ments!!...
Keep announcements nice and short, nice and short, nice and short. Keep announcements nice and short! 
WE DON'T LIKE THEM!!!"

So I'll keep this one short. Even though you'll like it.

Here it is...


And here it is again...



Yup. That's right.
In May I am having another Grandbaby. Because my Kid Two is having her own Kid Two.

And after the weekend playing with her Kid One, I couldn't be more excited about this!

I mean, honestly. Look at this. Isn't he dreamy? It only makes sense to have another.


And so CONGRATULATIONS to this beautiful and growing family!!


And that will do it for announcements today.
= )



To see more fun pics and read Kid Two's announcement about this check out her blog:




3 comments:

  1. Such great news and such a clever and fun way to let friends and family know! And I love your photos. Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Awesome pictures!

    KT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...