Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Now We Shall Paint! Part 2

Last night I dreamt that I got acupuncture in my mouth. Weird. And totally unrelated.

Which brings me to...

Problem #2

DISTRACTIONS!

Call me irresponsible (I have been called that before), call me fickle (I have also been called that before), 
or suggest I be evaluated for adult ADD (I have only had that suggested to me once. By me.)  
Label how you want, but I have a hard time focusing. 
This seems to become especially bothersome when I am surrounded by messes. 
And painting is nothing but one big mess! 

So it shouldn't be surprising that in the middle of this:


("This" happens to be the contents of my bookshelves. On the kitchen table. Don't judge.)

I was distracted by this:



("This" happens the be the smallest screw I have ever seen in my life!)

I found this tiny screw on top of the kitchen cabinets. I was so intrigued by its size that I not only did I have to stop the paint project to take pictures of it by itself, but I also had to take comparison pictures. 

This is the smallest screw I have ever seen in my life in comparison to a grain of brown rice.


This is the smallest screw I have ever seen in my life in comparison to a grain of white rice.


Smallest screw ever and grains of rice. Amidst the chaos. 




Which brings me to this:



Who thought up this idea, anyway?

And now we shall paint!






3 comments:

  1. Wow. That is the HUGEST grain of white rice I've ever seen, and... I think the guy at the cart is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Love how you created a whole blog entry just so you'd have a reason to share that picture from the Santa Monica pier. You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, I love that you knew that!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...