Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Photos - Recital!

Today is Friday Photos. And by photos I mean video. Because video is really just a bunch of photos all smashed together, right?

But first you should know that sometimes I am the luckiest girl alive. It is fall and at our house that means piano adjudication time. Two big events right in row. And one of them is a big State competition. So our very gracious (and perky!) piano teacher plans a practice recital to help the students prepare to be in front of the judges. And last night was practice recital night.

Okay, if you've ever been to a piano recital (especially a practice piano recital) you might think I'm making up that luckiest girl alive part. But I'm not. Because I get to listen to music like this every. single. day. And then share it with you.

So sit back and enjoy Little Man playing Norman Dello Joio's Piano Suite IV. 

But beware. It sounds a little like barely organized chaos. Maybe that's why I like it. It's kind of like my life.

Have a Fabulous Friday!




PS. Here's a little hint. If you click on the YouTube icon in the box you can watch this vid on YouTube. 
And then make it full screen. And then see his hands reflecting in the piano. 
Aaaa! It makes a girl crazy! In a good way.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he is AMAZING!!!! Not that I didn't already know that, but I really miss hearing him play now that we're not living there anymore :( Way to go Landon! And way to go you for producing such a talented person :) Or people, if we're including all of your offspring, but I don't think there's enough room here for me to comment on each of your incredibly. talented. kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! That was amazing, impressive, and so very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing and wish Little Man my best as he plays for a judge. All his hard practice and your overseeing it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...