Monday, February 28, 2011

And I Started a Blog

So, I finally did it. I started a blog. I’ve wanted to for awhile, but making it happen was purely accidental. Well, kind of. It started with a couple of facebook notes (the more-accidental part). That was fun. So I expanded (the not-very-accidental-at-all part). It took awhile. And now here I am on blogspot. I know. It’s like magic. Very slow magic. 

I’m going to blog daily. I expect this to last about 13 days. Just short of it becoming a habit, and just long enough to run out of stuff to say. So take a look around ‘cause it might not last…and you won’t want to miss it. Really. And thank you, all three of you, for checking it out. :-)

Here is a picture. It doesn't really have anything to do with anything. Except for summer. I snapped this photo when my camera knew a lot more about taking pictures than I did. That's not really saying much, because my camera still knows a lot more about taking pictures than I do. 


Summer, oh, how I miss thee! Sweet, sweet summer.

Which reminds me...  Wait. I'll save it for later. Just in case I make it to day 14.

6 comments:

  1. You brought a smile to my face and laughter to my heart. Oh that sounds sappy, but there it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hi! I really love your blog. And I really loev your photos. And I really love you! You are so awesome and I am so excited to read your blog everyday for the next thirteen days, and then maybe every other day after that. I would also like to point out that I am the first to follow your blog! Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute! I love it! I can hear you talking when I read this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so looking forward to reading this, your writing is entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure you'll write for more than 13 days...just sayin. And I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't really want to admit this.. buuut I might become an avid follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...