Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Photos

I've been going through photos. A lot of photos! 
And I decided that since I still haven't found time to finish a post I started writing three days ago 
that I would share a few of pics I like instead. 

I may decide to make this a Friday tradition. 
Just because I like the alliteration of "Friday Photos". 
I might even add in another alliterative word from time to time. 
Like "Favorite" or "Five" or "Fabulous" or "Phenomenal" or "Freaky" or "Flippin' Fantastic!".

But I may decide not to make this a tradition. 
Just because that's a lot of pressure to put on myself. Really. 
I couldn't even blog for 6 days straight when I first started this thing. 
And I hate the idea of holding myself to impossible standards. 
So here we go. 

Friday Photos

This is Kid Two's Kid One's foot. I took this last week just after his getting out of the pool. 
I like it because his foot is all pruney. And because it's a baby foot. Which is about the best thing ever!

So, check this out.
Okay, is it just me, or is the whole idea of a bed on a roof just fascinating?
On all kinds of levels...
This is on the boardwalk at Venice Beach, CA.

And while we're at the beach, check out this guy. 
I like him because...well...I just like him.
And he held very still for the camera.

Below is Joe.
Joe is a very dear friend of mine and was the official photographer for this summer's Girl's Camp.
I did not take this picture. Neither did Joe.
His grand daughter did. When she hijacked my camera (and I do mean hijacked!).
He wouldn't let her use his.
But I think she's got a knack, yes?


This is also from Girl's Camp.
And this picture I did take.
This butterfly was amazing! It hung around forever and gave me all kinds of chances to get a good shot.
It even was kind enough to allow some photos while resting on a friend's finger.
One day I will share.
Maybe on a Friday.
Maybe not.

And one last parting shot.
I know. Not amazing photography.
But check out the amazing posing!!
The Man, Kid Two's Man, and Kid Two's Little Man
Three tired boys at a Fourth of July celebration.
And that will do it for today.

But not before wishes for a wonderful weekend!
Ahh, alliteration
: )


2 comments:

  1. Bryce just walked by the computer, saw the adorable pruny foot, and said, "Aw, did somebody go swimming?" I love how kids just know! Thanks for the fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Love the photos, etc. And now I have another reason to look forward to Fridays. No possible pressure, though. (Like that?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...