Monday, October 21, 2013

Expansion Plans - Firefly Forest Part 3

(You are cordially invited to read Firefly Forest Part One and Part Two before proceeding. 
If you haven't already, you'll be glad you did.)
_____________________________________

Okay. I don't know about you, but expansion plans usually make me a little nervous. 
Because for me they typically involve expansion of the waist and thighs. 
And trust me. I almost never actually plan for this.

But I have come to learn that in Firefly Forest expansion is part whimsical, part magical 
and a whole lot of genius. 
And probably very much planned. 

It was on my next visit to the trails that I found these really awe-inspiring developments;
Things that certainly do not happen simply by chance.

First of all, where there once was just a purple door, 
and then a flag, 
and a feather, 
and toys, 
and a cute little welcome mat, 
was now this...


Amazing. 

So let's break it down a little. 

A new balcony...
(Because every door in such a very special wood needs a balcony, right? )


...with a ladder. 
(Because all good balconies call for a ladder.)


And a new place for posting notes. 
Because there was so much mail that the new little mailbox couldn't contain it all.
(Inside of the bag is note paper and writing utensils.)


And on this particular day was a very special note posted for "RT". 


In case you can't read it, it says this...

To: RT

Thank you so much for welcoming me into the forest. I am just about settled and am feeling right at home.

The Firefly Juice was a well timed and welcome treat. In honor of your kind gesture, I thought it appropriate to share it with our newest neighbor. Please join us this Sunday afternoon if your schedule permits.

Respectfully,
Miss M

PS. Your latest addition is truly impressive! Perhaps you would give me some pointers once the season's preparations have been made.


Darling, right? 

And here, found just down the lane, the "new addition",
Where surely the "newest neighbor" now resides...


Seriously. 
Doesn't this just make you want to squeal with delight? Aloud?
I did. Truth. 
Happy moments.
:-) :-) :-)


Take a look at all these little details...







And a peak inside...

 
Firefly Juice!!


It's brilliant, isn't it?

But wait... there's more!
Firefly Forest Part Four - tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...