Friday, May 20, 2011

Little Man & Chopin

Warning:
Proud Mother Moment Ahead

Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I was raised on some pretty amazing music,
and over the years I've fallen in and out of love with all kinds of artists and musical genres.
But one thing has remained constant.
I have always loved Chopin.

Well, right now I don't just love Chopin.

I LOVE Chopin!

Chopin was born in Poland, but lived and died in France. His body is buried in France.
But his heart is buried in Poland.
At his request.
I think this is kind of romantic and sentimental. And dramatic and morbid.
And all by itself is reason enough to love him.
But there's more to my love affair than that.

And here it is.

(Don't mind me and the fact that I still can't figure out how to get the first part of a video focused.
Or the part where someone clapped. Before it was over. Geesh.)


 Does this music not just melt your soul?

Over the past few months I've been able to hear this every day.
Several times a day.
Little Man and Chopin.
Ahhhh....

Honestly, what's not to love?

: )





6 comments:

  1. Yes, please!

    Why doncha go ahead and brush yo shoulda off, Lando. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be very proud Kamian!! The clap was hardly noticable... I can since when it was gonna come though...didnt phase him a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely would have been embarrassed to be that person who started clapping. But really, my comment is "Look out William Joseph! The Little Man is comin' for ya!!!" He's amazing.. I agree with Riss, brush off dem shouldas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really amazing! I have to admit that I am jealous. I would love to be in the company of such talent everyday! Although I would probably not be able to get anything done. It is just so relaxing.
    Afton Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful musicality! Thank you for sharing and then we can all be so happy with you! Love the trills!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...