Monday, June 13, 2011

Life is Good

10 Things That Made Me Smile Today


1. Pine nuts on my salad. Little crunchy packages of tasty nuttiness. I love them!

2. A vibrantly pink sunset. How I love the Midwestern sunsets! They add something breathtaking to my life nearly every single night.

3. Driving a very hilly section of town faster than the speed limit. And getting that stomach turnover thingy that I did as a kid.

4. Walking out the door into heat and humidity that hit like a brick wall. I love how this feels! True story.

5. Walking in the door to air-conditioning that instantly chilled. (I dont' really love how this feels, but it makes me smile to know I can walk right back out to the brick wall.)

6. A little girl in the parking lot incessantly sucking in and out of a harmonica while her mom browsed the perennials. If you haven't incessantly sucked in and out of a harmonica and driven everyone around you crazy, you haven't lived.

7. Randy at Costco. : )

8. A really good workout!

9. Peanut Butter M&M's. Kept in the glove compartment of my car so they are all melty and warm. One of my favorite summertime treats! If you have never tried this, you should. Yum!

10. And this:


Isn't she just about the most beautiful girl you have ever seen? I think so, too. 

And I can't think of a more lovely reminder to find the things that make you smile.
Every day.

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...