Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning Music Moment

Ahhhhhh!

So I'll try and keep this short. Because the Monday Morning Music Moment is actually longer than a moment. By a few moments. Or minutes. My longest music share yet.

It's Little Man. At yesterday's piano adjudication. The one that I love because the parents get to go and watch. And videotape. Sadly, videotaping must be discreet, so as to not annoy the judges. Trust me. You do not want to annoy the judges! This means you can't walk around and position yourself to get video of the screaming fingers. But that's okay. Just take a listen. It's worth it.

And in case you're dying to know, he received a 4+ on this piece. The highest score possible. This comes on the heels of receiving a 1+ at District Auditions. The highest score possible there. I know. It's a little confusing. Like establishing the 1-10 scale and then working it backwards.

Anyway, he will play this song and the one posted at http://pointshootspeak.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-photos-recital.html for State competitions the first weekend of November. No parents or video allowed.

So this is the one chance, and one chance only, to listen to Little Man and Chopin. 
Nocturne in D flat, Op. 27, No. 2. 

And then tell me, is there anything more satisfying than a teenage boy that is so talented and so attractive? 
I think not!



And you should know that under the right circumstances Chopin can make me cry.

So can tickling.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...