Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Food, The Jeans, The Challenge - Day 2

Today it rained. And rained. And rained, and rained, and rained. So my camera camped out in the car till the last show of the day. Where I learned that I am very easily distracted by costumes. Especially costumes that are sparkly.

And fringe-y.

Check out this collection of jackets. They are masterpieces.

Sparkly...






Fringe-y...




Sparkly and  Fringe-y!!




And the big finish...






So. Much. Sparkle!

And you should know that these costumes are always my favorite part of this show. Blame it on the Texas in me.

You should also know that I am really good at dieting. Until 11am.
And that there are some things I try once and then can never get enough of. Like sugar.
And that when your jeans get rained and rained on, they stre-e-e-etch. This is valuable information!

Day 2 - The Old Jeans
This was before the end of today's diet. And the sugar. And the rain.


Tomorrow I will run.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm thinking those jeans are still looking pretty darn good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous, and by Anonymous, I'm pretty sure I mean my husband. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...