Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Food, The Jeans, The Challenge - Day 3

I have a love/hate relationship with "theatrical haze".
I love it because it sounds cool.
I hate it because it makes my contacts feel gritty.
Or maybe that's sleep deprivation. I'm not really sure.

Today I...
Did not eat popcorn.
Did not go back for a third dessert.
Stopped by the Amish store to buy an unreasonable amount of freshly ground Honey Roasted Peanut Butter. Because I like it. A lot. And I like to share it. A lot. It's especially good with Pink Lady apples. Mmm.

Day 3 - New Jeans
And a new white blouse.


The jeans still fit. The blouse is high-maintenance.

(You have no idea how ridiculous I feel posting a pic of me in my jeans everyday. Seriously. My apologies for dragging you into my "Anti-Expansion Plan".)

Check this guy out. His name is George Dyer. If you're ever in Branson you should go see him.
He has an incredible voice!

Only narrowly surpassing the incredible hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...