Friday, November 11, 2011

The Food, The Jeans, The Challenge - Day 4

Here is what you should know about my annual Branson trip:

1. It's not all fun and games. But it is mostly fun.

2. I spend the week driving a van load of people from motel to show, to food, to show, to food, to show, to food before bed. At the motel. Our entire group varies anywhere from 23-60 people, depending on the year.

3. Sometimes I am expected to know the answers to unexpected questions like, "How much does a piece of land go for per acre around here?" Or, "What are all the Osmond kids up to?" I just politely remind people that I am not from "around here". Nor am I personally acquainted with the Osmonds.

4. A normal bus tour packs a whopping 7 shows into 5 days. The passengers are exhausted and feel like the tour people "keep them hopping".

5. My dad is not a normal bus tour. Because we see 12  shows in 4 days. And travel in vans.

6. The Brett Family Singers do a daily morning show in Branson. It is the BEST! Literally. They win awards and stuff. Like "2011 Best Morning Show" and "2011 Male Entertainer of the Year". And "2011 Female Vocalist of the Year". And "Best Patriotic Salute to Veterans".

7. I am closely related to The Brett Family Singers. One of them is my sister. Another one is my brother-in-law. The "Male Entertainer of the Year" is my nephew. And the "Female Vocalist of the Year" is my niece. Someday I will write an entire post just about them. Complete with pictures. Then you will want to go to Branson and see them. If you don't already.

Today we went to "The Wig Show". It's not really called "The Wig Show". My other sister and I just like to call it that.

Because...
Wig

Wig
Wig

Wig
Wig


Wig

Wig

Wig

Wig

Wig
Wig

Wig 
Wig

Wig

Wig

Wig

Wig

Not a wig.

Also not a wig.
Forgot a wig? 
All this in two fast-paced, high energy hours!
Hence, "The Wig Show." At least as distracting as the jackets with sparkles and fringe. 
Oh, how I love Branson! : )

Now on to the jeans report...

Day 4 - Newer Jeans
This morning they fit! So I ate popcorn. And fudge.


Only two days to go.


3 comments:

  1. Holy wigs!!!!! It should be called the Wig Show. Wow. And which jeans are those? They're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these pictures of you in your cute jeans. Thanks for sharing. Oh and the wigs are fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karissa - New BKEs. Love! : )
    George - thanks, Anonymous. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...