Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Photos - Puppy Love

I love my dog. I do, I do. 

But what I really love is a little tiny fluffy puppy. So when Kid Two called to see if I would drive with her and her Kid One to pick up a new furry friend I was all over it. Not to mention Kid Middle was in town. Can you see the bonuses here? Car time with Kid Two, her Kid One, Kid Middle, and New Puppy all in one day. It doesn't get much sweeter than that! Unless you're on a cruise that day. Like Little Man was. 

Anyway, this happened to be one of the two February days that my camera worked its way out of its case.
And so I will share. 


This is Kid Two's first meeting with this sweet little pup. 
The pup is black. The sky is white. Not the best mix for good photos. But look how tiny she is!!!


This is New Puppy and Kid Two's Kid One
I will now call Kid Two's Kid One, Grandkid One. It's just easier that way. 


This is just Grandkid One
And I might even like him better than New Puppy. I'm just sayin'. 
He's introducing New Puppy to the instinctive obvious. 
Fire Hydrant.


This is "The Miracle Picture: Boy and Dog". 
I have no idea how this even happened. 
Have you ever seen a 14-month old boy and an 8-week old pup stay in one place that long? Me either. 
Like I said. Miracle.


And this is New Puppy all by herself. 


She can fit in my sleeve. 
She is friendly, and fluffy and everything you could ever want in a puppy. 
And she has a name. 
It is Kaiya. 

The best part? I don't have to potty train her!

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. soooo cute!! I love that Boy and Dog picture...I've been trying to get pictures of Nathan and our dog forever and it just doesn't work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fire hydrant picture! I got a kick out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should've written my puppy announcement post. So cute! Thanks for the great photos and the fun visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very fun day! Grandkid One is adorable and so is Grandpuppy One. Hope all is well as everyone adjusts. Can't wait to see more pictures as both grow up together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kam, that picture of your grandbaby and new grandpuppy is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...