Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finding True Love

Warning: Completely Frivolous Post Below.
(Unless you are anything like me. Then you know how truly serious this is.)



In SoCal I found True Love.  Honest.

It looks like this...



And this:


LOVE!

LOVE!!

LOVE!!!


I like to think in my head that True Love is on my feet. (Cue dreamy music...)
And I am wearing a creamy evening gown. With very tasteful and carefully placed embellishments.
My hair in a lovely chignon.
Long drop earrings from some really expensive jewelry place that I actually know the name of. 
(This does not include the WalMart.)
No neck bling...
But a pedicure on my toes, toes!
And perfect make-up. Like Carrie Underwood.


In True Love and a creamy evening gown with very tasteful and carefully placed embellishments 
I am ever so gracefully...


.............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................

  
Doing the dishes!


(Or driving The Little Man to soccer.

                Or Little Dog to the vet. Or home from the groomer.
                                                                                  
                                           And scrubbing toilets.

                                                                      And wondering, "Do these shoes really go with this gown?")

Here is where True Love has officially met True Life. Oy.

True Love comes at a price. The price is $1850. Pretty sure there is a misplaced decimal. It's really $18.50.

In my head.

7 comments:

  1. Breathless!! Umm... can I have those shoes for a combined Birthday/Christmas/Birthday/Christmas/Birthday/Christmas present?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! Ugh! 1850! Dang! And with my luck i'd step in dog poop and the stain would never come out of that beautiful cream satin. I do wish I had an occasion, every once in awhile, to dress to the nines...that's the one time I miss high school. Oh the glamorous dances! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are you! They are gorgeous but I could never walk in them, let alone dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Those are fancy dancy shoes their!! I can definatly see them on you. Oh the dreams we dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only they were $18.50 and Carrie Underwood's stylist came to visit....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...