Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Kicks

Here is a picture of my favorite kicks. I wear them almost every day.


They are so cute! :-)

I had a dream. In my dream I was swimming to Catalina Island wearing my kicks. They kept trying to squirm off my feet and I was fighting frantically not to let them! It was a relief to get to Catalina Island with both shoes present.

Phew! 'Cause, look. They're even cute from the backside. :-)


Oh, and on Catalina Island my kicks and I were greeted by purple hippos.

I'm blaming that part on the decongestant.

1 comment:

  1. Now just think, you wouldn't have those shoes had I not convinced you to get them. In which cause you wouldn't have had that dream, and you couldn't blame purple hippos on your decongestant.

    p.s. I personally would blame Lando for the purple hippos thing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...