Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yesterday I...

Yesterday I broke my daily routine and...

    1. Visited some people that I really like. A lot.
    2. Skipped doing the dishes.
    3. Ate some of my favorite chocolates. And by some, I mean four serving sizes. More than a full day's
        worth of calories. Just in chocolates.
    4. Made breakfast for dinner. Cheesy scrambled eggs and whole wheat blueberry pancakes. With bacon.
        Two pounds of bacon.
    5. Skipped running. And weight-lifting. And core work. And anything else exercise related.
        Except for bathing Little Dog.

Today I...

    1. Did not weigh myself.

Race day is 2 days, 10 hours, and 13 minutes away.

And I am still in a funk. This can't possibly be any fun for you. So I decided to share a picture.

When I'm not in a funk it makes me smile. 


Okay, so when I AM in a funk it makes me smile, too.
:-)



2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm sure the people you visited really like you a lot too ;-)
    2. Daryn takes care of that.
    3. Chocolate therapy doesn't agree with me anymore :-(
    4. Love breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Good choice in my mind.
    5.Won't go there.
    Thanks for the smile. I hope you get out of your funk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's idea were those "jeans"? I perplexed, then smiled. Somebody didn't hear the part that wide horizontal lines are not a good idea. And it is really quirky when the widths and colors don't line up from one leg to the next! When I really want to call attention to myself I hope I remember that photo! P.S. I had a not-so-great eating day yesterday myself. We'll both hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...