Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Push Play...and Replay

I almost never wake up to my alarm. Because I almost never set it. Currently my alarm is the intro to a song I really like. A lot. When it goes off I wake up wanting to sing. And play the piano. At the same time. In my pajamas. The Man has a rooster crow for his alarm. When it goes off I wake up wanting to throw bricks.

Well, today I woke up to my alarm. This was really cool and made we want to...yup...sing. And play the piano. But then the song got stuck. Really stuck. And I couldn't budge it out of my head. I know you know how this goes. There is no controlling it. And the harder you try to the more you can't. So I had to listen to the whole song. Twice. And then the entire CD. Before 8am. I had to. I took this as a sign. A sign that it's time to attend to the "Just Push Play" tab at the top of my blog.

Here's what it's about. I love music! If you know me you know this about me. And I often get asked what kind of music I listen to. I don't usually give a real answer to this because it's kind of complicated. And it's a little like the question, "How are you?" If you've ever asked that and gotten the complicated answer when you really, really needed to use the restroom, you know what I'm saying here. So "Just Push Play" is a page for me to tell what music my iPod played that day. But wait. It gets better! (Shocking, I know.) I will also tell what songs it just had to replay. 'Cause that's the good stuff. So check it out every once in awhile. I'll try to update each night...or morning. And if you have any great music suggestions, bring 'em on! I'm all ears. :-)

Here is a picture. I took it at Yellowstone Park in the summer. Sweet, sweet summer. I'm using it because today is March 8. And it's cold. And rainy. Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...